Shade Bar in New York City is one of the best-known locations for great Noir at the Bar events, and I’m thrilled to be part of the lineup this Sunday, Dec. 8.
Hosts Jen Conley (Seven Ways to Get Rid of Harry) and Scott Adlerberg (Jack Waters) have assembled an incredible group of readers:
- Jay Butkowski (co-editor of Rock and a Hard Place Magazine)
- Alison Gaylin (If I Die Tonight)
- Preston Lang (Sunk Costs)
- Roger Nokes (co-editor of Rock and a Hard Place Magazine)
- SJ Rozan (Paper Son)
- Lauren Wilkinson (American Spy)
That lineup includes two Edgar Award winners (Gaylin and Rozan), an author whose debut novel is on the short list for the Center for Fiction’s First Novel Prize and was included on Barack Obama’s 2019 Recommended Reading List (Wilkinson), an author with four books all rated 4.5 stars or better on Amazon (Lang), two editors at a hot new crime fiction magazine (Butkowski and Nokes)… and me.
Great authors reading great stories! Book giveaways! The greatest bartender in all of New York City!
Join us! I hope to see you there.